Monday, January 28, 2008

FREEBIE MONDAY

First I want to thank you all for your lovely comments. It means so much to us that you are enjoying what we love doing. Was an uneventful Monday, did laundry (yuck). Woohoooo our tickets to Martina McBride came today. They are pretty good seats too especially since they were free through icoke. I always made fun at hubby putting in the codes, we usually only get free movie passes which is good but nothing like this. We will be sitting in the first row of the floor level. I was actually shocked figured we would be in the nose bleed section since it was free LOL. Ok, enough of my babble, on to the freebie for today. I am sure by now everyone is sick of Valentine Themes but I am a romantic at heart. Here are some elements for you, hope you like them.
Hugsssssss
Cathy

No Longer Available-sorry

Photobucket

2 comments:

JMCS said...

Thank you! I just love your freebie! :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Nae said...

Thank you! Your work is so appreciated. YOU ROCK!
XOXO
Nae