Saturday, February 16, 2008

FREEBIE For Saturday

Ok we got real excited about doing this kit. For us it was hard because you have to be careful of copyright issues. We didnt use anything that was nascar logo. The hats were scanned from a magazine and not made by us, all the rest were. I am not a big Nascar fan, Ellen is somewhat, my hubby like its but our bestest friend Barb's family are HUGE Nascar fans. Her hubby(my sweetcheeks) and her daughter(nascarbabe) are huge fans. I route for 29 Harvick cause that is my favorite number, that is the extent of my fan base lol. The preview only shows a few numbers we tried to get all the most popular numbers of the drivers, they are included along with some blank caps to add your own in case we left any out. There are blank hats and car frames as well too. We hope you enjoy it this was so much fun to do. And hope you all enjoy the race tomorrow, love to hear your feeback on this kit.
Hugsssssss
Cathy


Racing Fan HERE

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jackie said...

omg, this is too cool!!! thanks bunches!!

Dixiecharm said...

I think y'all did a great job with this kit. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Designed by K said...

Ill need this one later on today lol..TYSVM..GO JR!! :)
xoxo K

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much!!!!!!!