Sunday, February 24, 2008

FREEBIE For Sunday

Hope you all had a great weekend. Boy these weekends sure fly by :(. Thanks g/f am feeling lots better thank god, I am such a huge baby with pain. It was such a pretty weekend weather wise but more snow in the forecast, feels like that is all I ever say lately. I love snow but this is a bit much even for me. Ellen and I have a few more ideas for some kits we will be working on those real soon. Seems I have been having lots of issues and not being able to sit at puter for long so hopefully now that I am feeling lots better we can get busy this week. Todays freebie is some animal print frames, brads, ribbons, buttons and string. Its just a little something we worked on. We hope you enjoy it. Dont forget, leave us some love if you download cause we love hearing from you.
Hugsssssss
Cathy


Animal Print HERE


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kezzie said...

Ellen I love the animal print thank you..I am off to play..I love the fact the colours are great for a nice change..Hugs Kez

Annabella said...

Wow, these are so cool!! I love any kind of animal print but these are the best I have found!! Thank you ever so much for sharing these gorgeous elements and frames with us, you are awesome!!!

~HS said...

Very cool! You read my mind. I was just thinking of doing a matching kit to my yahoo cheetah alpha for my step-daughter (who's screen name is crazy pink cheetah, lol). Thank you thank you!!

Serena said...

Thank You very much for sharing your creations with this cute Animal Prints Kit!
The elements will go great with my cats layouts!