Monday, February 4, 2008

FREEBIE Monday

Good evening everyone. It was a warm beautiful day here in the upper 60's and sunny. LOL Tomorrow we are to have rain, ice, and 3-5 inches of snow. They always say here in Missouri wait a minute and the weather will change. We are so happy that you are enjoying our scrapsets as much as we are designing them. We would love to see what you have created with them. We have created part 2 for the MardiGras today for you. I would love to be in New Orleans for it.
Cathy and I would like to thank MariƩ for the wonderful tags using our scrapsets.
Hugs
Ellen


MardiGras Part 2 Here





2 comments:

HarleyGirl said...

thanks for Part 2, I would love to be there also, It is something I have always wanted to do and I am going to try my best to get there next year

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the AWESOME 2nd part!!!!!!!!!!!