Saturday, March 29, 2008

Goin Dottie Tagger Size Kit and Freebie Addon

We want to thank all the Tutorial Writers who have been using our kits in their tuts. You all have done such an amazing job and we appreciate it so very much. Well last night I had the Martina McBride concert. Well all I can say is WOW. I still can not get over the performance she gave and her opening acts were so good. I am so happy me and hubby got to see the concert.

We have received many requests to make our kits tagger size. We have decided to sell tag size kits as well Please click on the preview below to be taken to ScrapsationalScraps Two where all our tagger size kits will be. Now on to the freebie. This is an addon to the Goin Dottie kit. You will get 2 frames, 2 straight ribbons, 3 buttons, 2 bows and 2 wrap bows. We hope you enjoy it.

Hugsssss
Cathy

Goin Dottie - Add-on Freebie
Download
HERE


Photobucket

Click Image to Purchase Tag Size Version of Goin Dottie

Photobucket

0 comments: