Thursday, October 30, 2008

Away in the Manger Template Set

Away In The Manager, remembering the reason for the season. This template set will be a great addition to all of your holiday based kits. This set contains 9 greyscaled png files, 9 greyscaled psd files, 1 overlay that I created for you to use as a texure. The possibilities are endless so be creative. All are made at 300 dpi perfect for printing. No credit is required but its always appreciated. Commercial Use, Personal Use, S4H and S4O. The cost of this template set is $4.00.If you would like to purchase this please click the paypal button below. Allow up to 48 hours for delivery.












1 comments:

Vavie said...

hello, my dear, i have no news from you, if you dont want me anymore in your team just tell me ill understand, but dont leave me without news.... take care! ^^