Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Garden Critters

Cathy's newest kit, Garden Critters. It will bring a smile to your face. This kit is filled with cute gardening elements. Its perfect for all your summer photos or just for that cute little bug in your life. All papers are 12 x 12 and both papers and elements saved at 300 dpi. This kit was previously offered as a free with purchase. Personal use, S3H and S4O ok.
The Kit Contains:17 Papers-and lots of elements.
If you would like to purchase this kit, please click the paypal button below. Allow up to 24 hours for delivery. Also, I am including a second preview of my kit, all is included it just for preview purpose only.

Thank You
















1 comments:

Vavie said...

hello Cathy, i have problems with my email so if you can recontact me if you still want me in your ct at this adress : vavie974@hotmail.com
ive lost every mails i had... thanks for answer kiss