Monday, August 24, 2009

**NEW** Little Miss Sugar

New by Cathy, Little Miss Sugar. The glare from the spotlight swirls round the stage in a magical dance. Flitting here and there, illuminating everything it catches in it's warm glow. The twinkles on the curtains seem to almost come alive as they shimmer and glow. The air is filled with anticipation and excitement. The time is drawing near. Will the dream become reality or will heartbreak persevere. The beautiful and composed little girls stand facing the audience. So hushed and quiet waiting to hear. And as the winner is announced a roar is heard from the crowd. As sashes and crown are awarded tears of joy can be seen. Little Miss Sugar is a digital kit that captures the excited energy of a favorite pastime; the beauty pageant. You can almost feel the anticipation of the event by the spectacular elements showcased in this fabulous kit. From the warm spotlight to the glittering princess writing, this kit has it all. Boasting incredibly detailed and textured papers, with beautiful elements this kit is sure to please. All papers are 12x12 and both papers and elements created at 300 dpi. For Personal Use, S4H and S4O
Kit Contains: 8 Papers, 56 Various Elements, 1 Lower Case Alpha. This kit is on sale for $4.75 originally $5.50. If your owuld like to purchase this kit please click the paypal button below. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery. Thank You











1 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I don't know of any other way of contacting Ellen. The email she has in her download for the "Buy My Store" at SAS is not a good address. If you could please have Ellen contact me, I'd appreciate it. I didn't see where else I could contact her on your site, otherwise I would have. Please have her email me at amyjoaviles@gmail.com. I'd love to buy the new kit you have but I just spent $15 at SAS for Ellen's Buy My Store and got an expired coupon. You guys do great work. But PLEASE have her contact me ASAP. Thank you & keep up the good work.